12 days travel to Mt. Kailash and lake Manasorovar in western Tibet with trip to Mt. Everest
Lhasa - Shigatse - Mt. Kailash/lake Manasorovar - Tingri - Mt. Everest - Shigatse - Lhasa
A. (2 persons private group) USD3850.00 per person from May to June, USD4050.00 per person from July to Sept.
B. (3 persons private group) USD3350.00 per person from May to June, USD3550.00 per person from July to Sept.
C. (4 persons private group) USD2600.00 per person from May to June, USD2700.00 per person from July to Sept.
for more details, please contact us.
Day01 Chengdu to Lhasa (altitude: 3650 meters)
Take flight or train to Lhasa, you will be met and sent to hotel, you are free for the left time.
In the morning, visit Potala palace; In the afternoon, visit Jokang temple and stroll in the famous local bazaar - Parkhor street.
In the morning, visit to Drepun monastery; in the afternoon, visit to Sera monastery and Norbulinka palace.
Day04 Lhasa to Shigatse (altitude: 3800 meters)
Visit to lake Yangdrok, Glaciers Karuola, and Gyangtse Kumbum monastry, reach Shigatse this afternoon.
Day05 Shigatseto Saga (altitude: 4600 meters)
Drive to Saga, naturally sightseeing along the way.
Day06 Saga to Purun (altitude: 3900 meters)
On the way, sightseeing to holy lake Manasorovar and Ghost lake Lha'Ang.
Day07 Purun to Zhada (altitude: 3760 meters)
Tour Mt. Kailash, Guge kingdom ruins and Torin monastery.
Day08 Zhada to Saga
Visit the erath forest at Zhada, then head to Saga.
Day09 Saga to Mt. Everest (altitude: 5200 meters)
Drive southward from Saga to Mt. Everest. On the way, go and visit Lake Peikutso, spend night at Mt. Everest.
Day10 Mt. Everest to Shigatse
Spend your time to visit Rongbuk monastery at Mt. Everest. Drive back to Shigatse this afternoon.
Day11 Shigatse to Lhasa
In the morning, go and tour Shigatse Tasilunpo monastery, after this visit, drive back to Lhasa; upon getting back to Lhasa city and Check-in, you are free.
Day12 leaving Lhasa
At the agreed time, send you to airport or train station for departure.
End of this tour
Email -> email@example.com
Wechat -> zailushangzeng
while you are planning a travel to Tibet, something you should know
- you need a packaged tour, either fully packaged or half packaged;
- you need a special paper besides your China visa, that is called Tibet travel permit, issued by Tibet A.R. tourism bureau, it allows you to tour in Lhasa area, like Lhasa city, Namtso lake, Reting monastery, Ganden monastery;
- you need a 2nd paper to travel to Gyangtse, Shigatse, Tsetang, and Mt.Everest area, it is called Aliens travel permit, issued by China armed police;
- you need a 3rd paper if you plan to travel to Mt.Kailash and holy lake Manasarovar, or when you plan to travel Tibet by road from Karshigar, Lijiang or Zhongdian, Chengdu, Golmud or Xining; this paper is issued by China millitary forces;
- you need the 1st paper to get your air tickets or train tickets;
- you can take plane or train going to Lhasa, but, it is impossible to take public transportation going into Tibet.