11 days travel to Mt. Kailash and lake Manasorovar in western Tibet
Travel route: Lhasa - Shigatse - Mt. Kailash/lake Manasorovar - Shigatse - Lhasa (without travel to Mt. Everest)
（to be private tour）
because of the seasonal price change, please contact for a quote of this program.
Take flight or train to Lhasa, you will be met and sent to hotel, you are free for the left time.
In the morning, visit Potala palace; In the afternoon, visit Jokang temple and stroll in the famous local bazaar - Parkhor street.
In the morning, visit to Drepun monastery; in the afternoon, visit to Sera monastery and Norbulinka palace.
Day04 Lhasa to Shigatse (altitude: 3800 meters)
Visit to lake Yangdrok, Glaciers Karuola, and Gyangtse Kumbum monastry, reach Shigatse this afternoon.
Day05 Shigatseto Saga (altitude: 4600 meters)
Drive to Saga, naturally sightseeing along the way.
Day06 Saga to Purang (altitude: 3900 meters)
On the way, sightseeing to holy lake Manasorovar and Ghost lake Lha'Ang.
Day07 Purang to Zhada (altitude: 3760 meters)
Short time tour to mount Kailash on the way, Guge kingdom ruins and Torin monastery.
Day08 Zhada to Saga
Visit the erath forest at Zhada, then head to Saga.
Day09 Saga to Shigatse
Drive to Shigatse from Saga today.
Day10 Shigatse to Lhasa
In the morning, go and tour Shigatse Tasilunpo monastery, after this visit, drive back to Lhasa; upon getting back to Lhasa city and Check-in, you are free.
Day11 leaving Lhasa
At the agreed time, send you to airport or train station for departure.
End of this tour
Email -> email@example.com
Wechat -> zailushangzeng
while you are planning a travel to Tibet, something you should know
- you need a packaged tour, either fully packaged or half packaged;
- you need a special paper besides your China visa, that is called Tibet travel permit, issued by Tibet A.R. tourism bureau, it allows you to tour in Lhasa area, like Lhasa city, Namtso lake, Reting monastery, Ganden monastery;
- you need a 2nd paper to travel to Gyangtse, Shigatse, Tsetang, and Mt.Everest area, it is called Aliens travel permit, issued by China armed police;
- you need a 3rd paper if you plan to travel to Mt.Kailash and holy lake Manasarovar, or when you plan to travel Tibet by road from Karshigar, Lijiang or Zhongdian, Chengdu, Golmud or Xining; this paper is issued by China millitary forces;
- you need the 1st paper to get your air tickets or train tickets;
- you can take plane or train going to Lhasa, but, it is impossible to take public transportation going into Tibet.