11 days travel to Mt. Kailash and lake Manasorovar
(in the end of the tour, exit into Nepal)
Lhasa - Shigatse - Latse - Saga - Paryang - Mt. Kailash/lake Manasorovar - Saga - Gyirong - China/Nepal border - Kathmandu of Nepal
（to be private tour）
because of the seasonal price change, please contact for a quote of this program.
Day01 Chengdu to Lhasa
Fly to Lhasa, and picked up at airport, then sent to hotel, there is no other service after lunch.
In the morning, visit Drepun monastery; in the afternoon, visit Sera monastery and Zhaji temple.
In the morning, visit Potala palace; In the afternoon, visit Jokang temple and local market.
Day04 Lhasa to Shigatse
Visit lake Yangdrok, Glaciers Karuola and Gyangtse Kumbum monastry. Reach Shigatse today.
Day05 Shigatseto Lhatse
Visit Tashilunpo monastery and Sakya monastery, in the end of the day, spend night at Lhatse city.
Day06 Lhatse to Saga
Drive to Saga, naturely sightseeing along the way.
Day07 Saga to Tarchen
On the way, sightseeing to holy lake Manasorovar (to have a cloase visit to the holy lake, you can do either by walking 1 to 2 hours or take local sightseeing car, this sightseeing car transportation requires extra payment at site).
Day08 Mt. Kailash
Whole day free at Mt. Kailash.
-- trekking around Mt. Kailash is not arranged; it requires 3 full days to trek around the holy mountain; if you want to trek, please inform us on your query for a quote.
Day09 Holy mountain to Saga
Drive back to Saga city, stay overnight at Saga.
Day10 Saga to Gyirong town
Drive southward out from Saga to Jilong town.
Day11 Gyirong to China/Nepal border
Send to China/Nepal border, where you exit China and the Nepalese guide will meet you at the other end of the bridge. Drive to Kathmandu.
Attention: this is a 12-day program, if you want to do a KORA around Mt. Kailash, you need another 2 full days.
Email -> email@example.com
Wechat -> zailushangzeng
while you are planning a travel to Tibet, something you should know
- you need a packaged tour, either fully packaged or half packaged;
- you need a special paper besides your China visa, that is called Tibet travel permit, issued by Tibet A.R. tourism bureau, it allows you to tour in Lhasa area, like Lhasa city, Namtso lake, Reting monastery, Ganden monastery;
- you need a 2nd paper to travel to Gyangtse, Shigatse, Tsetang, and Mt.Everest area, it is called Aliens travel permit, issued by China armed police;
- you need a 3rd paper if you plan to travel to Mt.Kailash and holy lake Manasarovar, or when you plan to travel Tibet by road from Karshigar, Lijiang or Zhongdian, Chengdu, Golmud or Xining; this paper is issued by China millitary forces;
- you need the 1st paper to get your air tickets or train tickets;
- you can take plane or train going to Lhasa, but, it is impossible to take public transportation going into Tibet.