4 days tour in Lhasa of Tibet
Hilgihts on sightseeing spots as Potala palace, Jokhang temple, Tsepun monastery, Sera monastery and others of your interests
（to be private tour）
because of the seasonal price change, please contact for a quote of this program.
Day01 Fly to Lhasa
Taking morning flight into Tibet, upon your arrival, local guide will meet you and transfer you to Lhasa. On the way, you can enjoy the heart - beating highland view along the Yalu Zangbu river (the longest river in Tibet, the lower reach in India is called Brham Putra river); in the afternoon, you are free.
In the morning, visit the grand - looking Potala Palace, which was built in the 7th century for the King. In the afternoon, visit Jokhang temple and Tibet Museum. Then stroll in the famous local bazaar - Parkhor street.
Visit Tsepung monastery which is the biggest monastery in Tibet. Then visit Sera monastery and Norbulingka which can give you deep impression of Tibet arts and civilization.
Day04 Lhasa to your destination by air
Take morning flight leaving Tibet.
Email -> email@example.com
Wechat -> zailushangzeng
while you are planning a travel to Tibet, something you should know
- you need a packaged tour, either fully packaged or half packaged;
- you need a special paper besides your China visa, that is called Tibet travel permit, issued by Tibet A.R. tourism bureau, it allows you to tour in Lhasa area, like Lhasa city, Namtso lake, Reting monastery, Ganden monastery;
- you need a 2nd paper to travel to Gyangtse, Shigatse, Tsetang, and Mt.Everest area, it is called Aliens travel permit, issued by China armed police;
- you need a 3rd paper if you plan to travel to Mt.Kailash and holy lake Manasarovar, or when you plan to travel Tibet by road from Karshigar, Lijiang or Zhongdian, Chengdu, Golmud or Xining; this paper is issued by China millitary forces;
- you need the 1st paper to get your air tickets or train tickets;
- you can take plane or train going to Lhasa, but, it is impossible to take public transportation going into Tibet.